The accidental or involuntary loss of urine from the bladder is urinary incontinence. This is a widespread, common life altering issue which affects over 3 million Australians for a variety of reasons. Often not spoken of just uncomfortably “dealt with” behind closed doors – BUT did you know effective natural methods are available to assist you? Urinary incontinence is a widespread condition that ranges in severity from ‘a small leak’ to complete loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence can be managed and worked with effectively using advanced Kinesiology working directly with the muscles, emotions and possible trauma at the causal level of this issue? We are here to assist you NOW. In many cases it can be cured and we would like to invited you to start your transformation today. For August/September we are offering anyone experiencing these issues a special 50% discount OFF their session with Kylie (this is a saving of $100 per session). Kylie has successfully worked with thousands of clients getting results FAST.
Think you might have a problem?
If you are currently experiencing bladder problems, but are not sure if you should seek help, have a glance over the questionnaire below and see how many questions you relate to. Working with Kinesiology we have advanced techniques to naturally and safely assist strengthen your body to balance this issue.
- Do you have to rush to use the toilet?
- Do you sometimes leak before you get to the toilet, when you lift something heavy, sneeze, cough or laugh?
- Do you find you leak during exercise or when playing sport?
- Do you sometimes leak when you change from a seated or lying position to a standing position?
- Do you need to change your underwear multiple times during the day?
- Do you feel occasionally you have not completely emptied your bladder?
- Is your sleep disturbed twice or more during the night to go to the toilet?
- Are you often nervous because you think you might lose control of your bladder?
- Do you plan your daily routine around where the nearest toilet is?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions you may have a bladder issue which you no longer need to just “live with”. Come and see Kylie during August or September at Transform for a MASSIVE discount off your sessions and transform your body and life experience TODAY!
www.precisionhealthcareclinic.com or book now directly here: https://www.bookitlive.net/book/precision_healthcare_clinic_sydney