Classes at Transform Yoga Pilates BarreLOGIN TO VIEW OUR ON DEMAND YOGA CLASSES & LIVE-STREAMS
Now, delivering yoga, Pilates, barre and circuit classes directly to your home.
Keep the sense of community with our pre-class chats. Stay strong mentally and physically with the good energy from your favourite teachers. Keep your important routines. When you can’t join us on a live stream, will always be sent that class.
Besides, our regular classes, we will offer you themed classes to help us deal with the life changes you are going through. Parent & child partner stretch sessions to diffuse any home-schooling tensions, Chair Yoga and Chair Pilates for the elderly and less agile, longer guided meditation sessions help us deal with uncertainly, and anxiety. Check our live schedule for more. Check out Petra’s Pandemic Pilates Class, A family friendly half hour where she uses 4 toilet rolls as the prop of the day.
‘I just wanted to say that I just did my first live stream class and absolutely loved it! It made it so easy for me to join in and still be able to put my little one to bed. Loving the flexibility. Thank you so much for continuing classes through this difficult time, I really appreciate it xx’
Apart, Yet Together, You’ve Got This!
Live Stream Classes – How to Join a Class
Our virtual studio functions both ways. You can see and hear us, and, unless you prefer to have your camera and mic turned off, we can see & hear you. Our teachers will be waiting at our virtual “reception area” 10 minutes before class starts to check in with you as you come online and keep our group strong and supported.
How Do I book a Live Stream?
Please DO check our schedule for each day of varied classes, times and teachers and do book in for the classes that interest you. Even if you can’t attend the live stream, do book in so we send you the recording!
Click the sign up now button next the class you want to watch. We will email you the link 15 minutes before class. Regardless of whether you attend the live stream or not we always send you the recording.
We are streaming classes on these time slots:
- Daily Morning Classes at 7:30am
- Mon-Thursday Evening Classes at 6:15pm
- Lunch Time Short Classes (on chosen days) at 12:15
- Weekends at 9:00am
Accessing Recorded Classes on Youtube:
To ensure that you can access the private videos of the classes we have streamed DO check the following:
- Make sure that you are logged in on youtube with the email you have registered on our system.
It is important that you have a youtube account. Private videos on youtube can only be accessed by emails that are registered on youtube, so do check first if the email you have in our system is the same with the one you use for your youtube account.
DO I NEED TO SET UP AN ACTUAL GMAIL FOR THIS?
No, you don’t need to set up a gmail account for this. Although a gmail address would be more compatible with youtube, you can still connect your other regular email to Youtube by following these simple steps:
STEP 1: Make sure you are logged out of any Google or Gmail account and then click on the “Sign in” button at the top-right corner of YouTube.
STEP 2: On the Sign in page, “Create account” and select the youtube account type you would like to set.
STEP 3: Fill in your details and click “Next”. You will then be asked to agree to Google’s Privacy and Terms and just click on “I Agree”.
STEP 4: Google will send a verification email to the email address you have provided. Click on the verification link and your non-gmail account will be verified. Your youtube account will be created and you’ll automatically be logged in to YouTube with your non-gmail account.
- If you are using a different email for Youtube, please send us a message so we can update your profile on our system and update the sharing list with your youtube email.
Yoga On Demand – Classes Anywhere, Anytime, 24/7
Do you need a class right this minute? Easy! Here’s How.
How Do I access the On Demand Classes?
- Use your Computer (not the app)
- Log in to your account through mindbody.
- Click on the tab which says ‘Online Classes’. Here you will see classes we recorded live in studio with real live students.
- Choose your class and it will start to play for you. You can watch as much as you like for 7 days. We are adding more too!
Please make sure that your browser does not block pop-ups from the website, as the links from this list open to a new tab.
You can enable and disable pop-ups on your browser settings.
For chrome users, you can adjust your pop-up settings through these steps:
STEP 1: Click on the Icon with the three vertical dots on the upper right corner of your screen and select ‘Settings’.
STEP 2: On your settings page, click ‘Privacy and Security’ and then click on ‘Site Settings’
STEP 3: Look for ‘Pop-ups and Redirects’ on the list it will show you.
STEP 4: On this page you will see the sites that has the permission to show you pop-ups. Please make sure that you have given permission for the Mindbody site. You can also add Mindbody on the list, if it’s not yet there. Just click on ‘Add’ and paste the URL: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com
“It was a great session this morning too, this will help so many people through this time. It’s fabulous.”
“I really enjoyed my first live stream and was easy for a very nontechnical person like me ( though i did have a teen on hand). I will make a mental note to not have my dishwasher on next time! So lovely to “see and hear” you Christina. Yes I was laughing when you were….. Thanks for being so adaptive.”
“Thank you tonight’s session was perfect! I loved it! I loved being in the comfort of my own home with my doggy by my side while still being connected with the transform family! The sound of the crickets chirping outside towards the end was bliss.”
“Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this mornings Zoom Yoga. Had been keeping my distance from the studio because of my pregnancy. After working from home for just over a week was really starting to feel the cabin fever and it was exactly what I needed.”
10 Reasons Why – Here’s what people are loving about our online classes
- You can do it in your PJ’s
- You can ‘do it’ with us or any time and as many times as you like later using our recorded option.
- Pandemic fitness might be the time you finally start waiting for conditions to be perfect to allow yourself to feel good.
- We are offering different styles of classes too, like family friendly, chair classes for the elderly, focussed classes for anxiety, stress, and to balance emotions.
- Hang out and stay connected. If you want to chat before we start we can have a check in with you where we can all feel the leurve. We only start recording once the teacher starts teaching.
- You don’t have to get in car after corpse pose.
- If you are distracted mid class by those dirty dishes in the sink, use that awareness to redouble your efforts to give yourself this valuable time.
- Pre-booking means you give yourself some accountability and at Transform we know that helps lots of people when it comes to exercise.
- Manage cabin fever by giving your day structure, meaning and purpose.
- Exercise helps you sleep better, manage your mood, boosts ability to fight viruses and reduces stress.
- Regular exercise makes it easier for you to be that nice person you are.
- We get to meet your dogs (ok, that’s 11 reasons, but it’s actually a really good one)