How to BookStep-by-step guidelines
On your smart phone or tablet
Our Mindbody Connect app is brilliant so you can sign in with one touch from your phone.
Download it for Iphone, Ipad or android. If you already have an account set up, please be sure not to duplicate your details but to use your existing identity when you switch over the the app. (Yes, we know the world would be a better place with more you! However it would mean the new ‘you’ won’t show your account balance, payments or any class credits due to you.)
On your computer
Click on our LIVE SCHEDULE
Choose the class you want to come to and click on the ‘sign up now’ button.
If it’s your first time, enter your name on the ‘new to our site’ and be guided though creating your own password.
Your user name will be your email address.
If you have visited us before, enter your email address and your password.
Single Class Reservations
Click to reserve your single class, (or click on the ‘recurring reservation’ to book each week at that time).
Course or Workshop Reservations
If you are booking a course or workshop (such as prenatal, kids yoga, mums and bubs or a weekend event), then click ahead through the weeks to the first day of the course and use the ‘sign up now’ button to add your name to the course. Unless you do this we won’t know you are coming, even if you have paid online for the course – thanks!
Kids & Teens Indemnity Form Adult Indemnity Form
If you have any questions along the way please contact us and we’d happily guide you through each step.
To book in person: call or sms your name and the words ‘BOOK IN HELP!’ to 0402 970 020
Sign up for our great value Transform Express fortnightly direct debit option
- Create your log in or log in to your account through our live timetable
- Click on the top right tab ‘Online Store‘.
- Just under the top right tabs, click on the third option ‘Contracts’.
- Choose your start date, tick the box to agree the terms and follow the steps to checkout.
You can use the online booking system to:
- View your schedule, past visits and number of remaining sessions / classes
- To book yourself into any of our group classes, you can book as far ahead as your pass allows.
To book private sessions please contact us.
- To make payments
- To cancel group class bookings (Cancellations may be made up to an hour ahead of class)
- To update your personal information
Our booking system allows you to take charge of your own schedule including cancellations. It works on smart phones, tablets as well as at home or work.
- Track your payments and any remaining visits
- You are in control of your own schedule and cancellations
- It is quick and easy to use at work, home and when you’re out and about
- You can view class numbers and choose less busy classes should you wish
The full fee will be charged for cancellations made within a one hour period of your group class or studio session. This is due to the number of clients we limit our classes and studio sessions to.
If you would like to cancel or modify a reservation or appointment, once you are logged in, click ‘Cancel’.
‘Late Cancel’ appears when the one hour online cancellation period has passed.
This option can be used to allow another person to register in that availability. We appreciate you using this option.
We ask all our clients to pre-book their classes online to ensure our guests have space in class. This also helps our teachers plan around any needs each student has (Yes! We do check before class so we can best tailor classes to those in attendance). It also ensures all our the classes stay fresh and interesting so you don’t ever just repeat whatever you did last time. Plus it also helps us set the room up correctly for the number of students so there is no last minute mat jiggle as those last couple of people come in. The good news is that pre-booking is so easy using the app!