Thanks everyone who has come to support our first to Sydney Cardio Pilates class. An all over body workout that is quick, punchy and fun – in fact 90% of our feedback responses featured that exact word – fun!
If you have done Pilates with props classes, or barre this is a great progression. And here’s a call out to all yogis to give it a whirl. As those practising only yoga tend to have glutes and obliques a little weaker (cos we are always stretching them out 😊 ), this class will tick those boxes to strengthen those areas. We promise you will find it a quick and efficient 45 minutes! But don’t take it only from us, here’s what some of our friends have said:
- Cardio Pilates is a must. It works muscles you don’t even know you have. The class if fun and tailored to your needs – Sheri, Clontarf
- Had lots of fun. Not a dancer at all and have terrible flexibility but managed and enjoyed it very much” – Eliza, 2093
- A great-all-in-one workout. Music and speed makes it really fun – Bonnie Dee Why
- Fun, Challenging and very rewarding! – Gemma, North Balgowlah
- Really fun and a full workout. Loved it! – Chelle, North Balgowlah
- Great cardio workout whilst building strength and flexibility. Definitely felt the burn! – Georgie, BalgowlahBook your class here