Gladys is helping keep us safe once again (zero covid deaths in Australia all year – well done us!) and we will be following new restrictions from 4pm today for the next seven days.
Keeping You Safe
- We are under the 4 square meter rule so maximum numbers have been reduced down from 24 to: 16 for yoga and pilates, 11 for circuit classes and 13 for aerial classes.
- All teachers and visitors MUST wear masks in studio
- Remember to sanitise and wash hands on arrival and departure. Remember to sign in with the QR code.
- Please practice social distancing in studio.
- Our teachers will always have the fresh air flow on
- Don’t forget to bring pillow slip covers for our yoga bolsters and byo blanket and mats.
- Hammocks are on high rotation wash cycles.
- All teachers are checking the Covid location updates daily, and we ask you to do the same too. I understand the Delta variant may feel more like a bad cold.
- We continue our no sniffle policy. If any teacher or student is unwell, they are asked to not come in. We have online classes instead.
If you don’t know your access to the online classes please email Laiza on firstname.lastname@example.org. Laiza can help you out Mondays to Fridays. We have so many beautiful classes with your favourite teachers available for you 24 hours. VIP members already have access to these classes and for the time being we are opening up complementary access to all gold and No Strings members. Please note the email with your access will come from Yoga Pilates Aerial Teacher Training and doesn’t actually say the word Transform in it.
If the Worst Happens….
Should Transform be directed to close for some days, we will move immediately to live streaming and have fresh live classes for you every day. These classes will be recorded and sent to you for you to do later if you can’t make the times. There is no need for your health and happiness to suffer as we navigate this next bump in the road. And nor should it. Many of us remember fondly how those pre zoom class chats boosted the sanity levels for all of us!
We were there for you EVERY DAY during the lock downs of 2020. (well, except for Christmas Day) and we will be by your side supporting your health and happiness through 2021.
All the best everyone,