What is pain? It might seem like an easy question. The answer, however, depends on who you ask.
Some say pain is a warning signal that something is damaged, but what about injury-free pain? Some say pain is the body’s way of telling you something is wrong, but what about , where the painful body part is not even there?
Discover the holistic view that ties physical, biochemical and emotional aspect of pain together!
Attend this workshop if you would like to:
- Understand the root causes of your pain.
- Learn the simple effective tools to manage it.
- Recognise and interpret the signals the body sends you.
- Trust the wisdom of your body’s natural healing abilities.
This workshop is for you if:
– You are stuck in physical or emotional pain pattern.
– Feeling frustrated and unsure about the causes of the pain.
– Can’t get restful night sleep.
– Pain is effecting your quality of life and your mood.
Natalia Stanley is an AKA accredited Holistic Kinesiologist and Mind & Body Medicine practitioner. She is very passionate about supporting clients in their journey of self-discovery, educating them about healthy lifestyle, mind and body connection and nutrition. Natalia’s gentle and nurturing approach empowers clients to take responsibility for their physical and emotional wellbeing, which brings her clients a sense of freedom and purpose.
Date: Sunday March 31st
Times: 2:30pm – 3:45pm
This workshop is set up on the Transform Studio Booking as a free class so just register your name against this session.
Get your wellness on a right track!
Book your Initial Kinesiology Consultation and receive 15min FREE Nutritional Testing! Offer expires 30th April!
To book please call Natalia 0450446493