Classes at Transform Yoga Pilates BarreLOGIN TO VIEW OUR ON DEMAND CLASSES & LIVE-STREAMS
Now, delivering yoga, Pilates, barre and circuit classes directly to your home.
Keep the sense of community with our pre-class chats. Stay strong mentally and physically with the good energy from your favourite teachers. Keep your important routines. When you can’t join us on a live stream, will always be sent that class.
Besides, our regular classes, we will offer you themed classes to help us deal with the life changes you are going through. Parent & child partner stretch sessions to diffuse any home-schooling tensions, Chair Yoga and Chair Pilates for the elderly and less agile, longer guided meditation sessions help us deal with uncertainly, and anxiety. Check our live schedule for more. Check out Petra’s Pandemic Pilates Class, A family friendly half hour where she uses 4 toilet rolls as the prop of the day.
“Thank you tonight’s session was perfect! I loved it! I loved being in the comfort of my own home with my doggy by my side while still being connected with the transform family! The sound of the crickets chirping outside towards the end was bliss.”
Apart, Yet Together, You’ve Got This!
10 Reasons Why – Here’s what people are loving about our online classes
- You can do it in your PJ’s
- You can ‘do it’ with us or any time and as many times as you like later using our recorded option.
- Pandemic fitness might be the time you finally start waiting for conditions to be perfect to allow yourself to feel good.
- We are offering different styles of classes too, like family friendly, chair classes for the elderly, focussed classes for anxiety, stress, and to balance emotions.
- Hang out and stay connected. If you want to chat before we start we can have a check in with you where we can all feel the leurve. We only start recording once the teacher starts teaching.
- You don’t have to get in car after corpse pose.
- If you are distracted mid class by those dirty dishes in the sink, use that awareness to redouble your efforts to give yourself this valuable time.
- Pre-booking means you give yourself some accountability and at Transform we know that helps lots of people when it comes to exercise.
- Manage cabin fever by giving your day structure, meaning and purpose.
- Exercise helps you sleep better, manage your mood, boosts ability to fight viruses and reduces stress.
- Regular exercise makes it easier for you to be that nice person you are.
- We get to meet your dogs (ok, that’s 11 reasons, but it’s actually a really good one)
“It was a great session this morning too, this will help so many people through this time. It’s fabulous.”
“Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this mornings Zoom Yoga. Had been keeping my distance from the studio because of my pregnancy. After working from home for just over a week was really starting to feel the cabin fever and it was exactly what I needed.”
‘I just did my first live stream class and absolutely loved it! It made it so easy for me to join in and still be able to put my little one to bed. Loving the flexibility. Thank you so much for continuing classes through this difficult time, I really appreciate it xx’