Create some tasty lunch box snacks with this clever Fruit Roll Up DIY recipe!
Your kids will surely love this sweet treat.
- Line a 27cm x 39cm baking tray with a silicone mat or baking paper greased with canola oil spray.
- Process 250g of strawberries, 1 tbs caster sugar, and 2 tsp lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour onto lined tray and spread until about 1mm thick.
- Bake at 100 degrees celsius for 2-3 hrs or until centre is dry to the touch.
- Cool completely.
- Peel the fruit mixture off the mat or paper.
- Cut into ribbons.
- Roll up and secure with kitchen string.
- For a twist, swap the strawberries for apricots (chopped, peeled – just cook with a little water until soft before pureeing.