This is a tasty 15 minute dinner your kids will love.
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 200g brown cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1/3 cup (100g) korma curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 165ml coconut milk
- 2 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 2x 400g cans lentils, rinsed, drained
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 450g pkt microwaveable basmati rice
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and cook for 7 mins for semi-soft yolks or until cooked to your liking. Refresh under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion for 2 mins or until onions softens. Add mushroom. Cook for 3 mins or until tender. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Add the tomato, coconut milk and stock powder to the mushroom mixture in the pan. Stir to combine. Stir in the lentils. Bring to a simmer. Add spinach and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- While mushroom mixture is cooking, heat the rice in the microwave following packet directions.
- Peel each egg and cut in half. Divide the rice and lentil mixture evenly among serving bowls. Top with egg.
Per Serve: Energy 2652kJ/634Cals (30%), Protein 29g (58%), Fat 22g (31%), Sat Fat 10g (42%), Sodium 604mg (30%), Carb 72g (23%), Sugar 9g (10%), Dietary Fibre 13g (43%)
Coriander Sprigs and Coles Plain Naan Bread
Note: For soft-boiled eggs, have a bowl of iced water standing by. As soon as your timer goes off, transfer the eggs to the iced water – cold water stops the cooking process.