LIVE STREAM CLASSES
$24 / per week
New Client April Special
Unlimited access to our online live studio streaming straight from our studio to your living room. If you can’t make it live with us, you will always receive your class recorded for you to enjoy at your leisure. All the props we use are things you’ll have around you home.
Together, yet apart at this time, we also offer special extra themed classes from 30-60 minutes which support you through this time, like parent and child stretch, classes on a chair for the elderly, calming mediations, roll and release and other classes relevant to our time.
What you’ll get:
- UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OUR LIVE TIMETABLE
- Get the best of Yoga, Yin Yoga, Pilates Mat, Pilates Barre and Pilates Circuit with HIIT
- Classes from 30, 45 and 60 minutes to suit your schedule
- Receive the recorded version for each class you register for, so you can practice and enjoy again
- Suitable for all levels from brand new to experienced
- Free! Check in Welcome Call from an experienced teacher to talk through any health concerns you may have and help guide you to your best class options
- Try it for 14 days! We’re sure you’re going to love our expert teachers. If not, no hard feelings!
I am obsessed with these livestream classes. It makes so much difference to my week to have the normality of seeing all my regular classmates’ smiling faces at the start of the session, and since I’m spending waaaay more time than usual sitting around at the moment, the movement is SO welcome in my routine. Thank you, thank you!
“Really great live class today. We enjoyed the experience and comradeship. If you have to be 🏠 what better thing to do that exercise with some laughs.”
“Thank you tonight’s session was perfect! I loved it! I loved being in the comfort of my own home with my doggy by my side while still being connected with the transform family! The sound of the crickets chirping outside towards the end was bliss.”
Zoom Pilates was just fantastic this morning. It is so important to keep up our fitness. Thanks so much Christina. A new experience for me – and my cats had a ball! They were running and skidding on the mat, and Titan enjoyed wrestling with my hand weights when I wasn’t using them.